- Afghan: An elegant, almost majestic
- Akita: Our friend from cold, snowy Japan.
- American Staffordshire Terrier: Loyal, courageous and rugged.
- American Eskimo: A bright white companion who loves the snow.
- American Pit Bull Terrier: Not as vicious as made out to be,
- Australian Shepherds: A born herding dog, highly intelligent.
- Australian Cattle Dog: A working manís dog from the land down
- Basset Hound: Floppy ears on this low lying hound make him
- Beagle: The Beagle sings a merry tune as he follows his nose
- Belgian sheep-herding dogs: Versatile, enthusiastic,
hard-working, and lovely to look at
- Bernese Mountain Dog: Stunning to look at, easy to own
- Bichon Frisť: Energy and affection in a powder-puff package
- Border Collie: The workaholic dog with a strong desire to please
- Bostonís terrier: A truly American breed.
- Borzoi: The gentle Borzoi is strong, swift and supremely
- Boxer: Sleek and muscular, the Boxer is a loyal family
guard. A powerful breed
- Briard: A strong and gentle heart wrapped in fur
- Brittany: A happy-go-lucky hunting companion and family pet
- Bulldog: A stout classic working breed.
- Chihuahua: The famous tiny dog who
thinks he's a big dog, can you say "Yo Quiero Taco Bell".
- Chow Chow: Our friend from the Orient
- Cocker Spaniel: A popular pet with a merry disposition, family
- Collie: Bright and brainy with a gentle demeanor
- Dachshund: Delightful, dynamic and droll; a family dog
- Dalmatian: Famous from the movies and firehouses everywhere,
- Doberman Pinscher: The quintessential
Springer Spaniel: A versatile hunter and pet; a happy-go-luck
Setter: A gentle breed of bird dog.
- Fox Terrier: Happy yet mischievous at the same time.
- German Shepherd: Highly intelligent, hard working and classy.
- Golden Retriever: Known as the best family dog around.
- Great Pyrenees:
A shepherd's dog and a family companion
- Great Dane:
A regal, gentle guardian in giant's clothing
Swift, sweet, and graceful at home and in the field
- Siberian Husky: Famous Iditarod sled puller.
Russell Terrier: Legendary fox hunter is vigorous, scrappy, and
- Kerry Blue
Terrier: Ireland's National Dog
Retriever: A good family dog for an active household
- Leonberger: A German workhorse.
- Malamute: Durable, faithful, intelligent working companion
Pinscher: King of Toys or court jester, this tiny might needs a firm
hand and a sense of humor
- Newfoundland: Jolly giants.
- Papillon: Favorite of the European courts.
Oodles of poodles touch the hearts of countless thousands of dog
Playful, charming, and dignified--- A lot of dog in a little package
Ridgeback: Africaís big tough lion dog
A tough, dependable companion with a heart of gold
Beauty and brains in a white fur coat
Schnauzer: Salt and pepper mischief-maker is delightful family
Terrier: Independent and self-reliant; a spirited companion
- Shar-Pei: Wrinkled masterpiece from Asia.
Sheepdog: Bright, happy-go-lucky herding dogs are devoted
- Shih Tzu:
Royal dignity and loving affection
Happy-go-lucky hunters and companions, spaniels have something for
every dog lover
Bernard: The heart and soul of a gentle giant
The gray ghost of field and family room
- Welsh Corgi:
Small dogs with big dog hearts
- Welsh Terrier:
Britain's oldest breed
Terrier: Irish legends come alive for modern owners
- The Whippet: Originally used to hunt rabbits, relative of the
- Yorkshire Terrier - A playful,
pint sized, toy terrier.